Fierce Communications can increase the availability, reliability and security of your networks, by providing and configuring an infrastructure that will minimize disruption to your business. Our company works with the most recognized product manufacturers in the industry. We design and implement network solutions that offer our clients seamless network integration, plus the reliability and security they expect.
Telco / Equipment room
Fierce offers complete telephone (TELCO) / Equipment room layout with scaled drawings that will meet your present business needs and accommodate future growth. Our technical staff will provide professional build-outs, including seismic bracing (according to all compliant standards), cable installation (accommodating all bend radius criteria) and cable routing / bundle dressing without adverse affects on cable performance
Fiber Optic Cable
Fierce will provide and install optical fiber solutions to accommodate your bandwidth requirements. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in the installation, termination and testing of 62.5 and 50 micron multi-mode and 8.3 micron single-mode fiber. Epoxy and Hot Melt terminations for all fiber solutions including ST, SC, FC, LC and MTRJ connectors. Mechanical and Fusion Splicing with both single and ribbon Fiber. All installed fiber optic cables are tested with a power meter and or Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR).
When other network support companies put you on hold, Fierce puts you first. Our customer service and unique partnering approach are a step above the rest, with proactive, personalized network solutions that minimize downtime and maximize productivity. Fierce Communications is ready with the support and expertise to keep you focused on running your business.
Data Networks Services
- Network Communication Cabling (Category 5 Enhanced, Category 6, Coaxial and Fiber Optic Cable)
- Telecommunications Closets Design and Build-out
- Conduit Installations
- Fire stopping
- Standards, Codes and Regulations
- Computer Systems and Servers
- Local Networks, Remote Access/Virtual Private Networks and Routing Equipment
- Wireless Computer Networks, Access Points
- Routing and Switching equipment installation and configuration
- Internet & Data Security
- DSL and Cable Modems
- Backup and Data Recovery
- Firewalls and Anti-Spam Resources
- Data Center Design, Engineering, Installation and Maintenance
- Wireless Systems Cabling